2014(e)ko maiatzaren 20(a), asteartea

From Munich

It's been about two weeks since I updated the blog last time, I was in Erlach, town which divides the French/German speaking parts of Switzerland.

Once more, thanks to people's hospitality I barely had to use my tent in all these time. In Zurich Rainer and Guang accepted my very last minute request via WS. We shared a nice dinner and went for walk afterwards, shame they had to leave early next day as they had lots of interesting stories from their travels. Then I continued my way towards Immerstadt (in Germany) where I meet my good friend Oli, who despite having a really stressful week took some time to spend with me and paid my hotel expenses! The next stop was Fussen, where I visited castle of Neuschwanstein. Nearby I was hosted by Arto and Sandra who are also members of WS and prepared a nice dinner for me.
 And yet I had one more friend to visit on my way to  Munich, Uli whom I’d met  last summer while hiking across the Pyrenees, he invited me for a traditional Bavarian menu, perfect to recover from a long cycling day.
And now I’m in Munich, a friend from my hometown, Isaac, has allowed me to stay with him for a whole week, it’s been nice to take some time off the bike and became a “conventional” tourist. Thanks to him I also have met some Basque people and get to know a bit more about living as foreigners in Germany.
   The Bavarian scenery is the favourite of this trip so far, it has a really nice combination of traditional villages, lakes, woods and mountains.

Now the plan is to head south towards Greece, passing through Austria, Slovenia, Croatia…

Erlach-Munich ENGLISH from lander on Vimeo.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina